Get with the flow. IGG.me/at/yarness
This is bloody hypnotic.
and the award for the best way to avoid an embarrassing moment goes to
Most people give the homeless change or leftovers, Mark Bustos is cutting their hair
For the past few months, New York City hairstylist Mark Bustos — who normally spends his days working at an upscale salon — has been volunteering on his days off to offer haircuts to homeless people he sees on the street. With a simple phrase, “I want to do something nice for you today,” he has been helping people get a fresh, uplifting makeover.
For people who have been trapped in a cycle of poverty, unemployment and homelessness, the makeover can also serve a useful function: looking presentable for a job.
Inspiring thanks he received from one man | Follow @micdotcom.
A few things God is currently teaching me, that may be relevant to someone else’s current season.
- God is pruning you. Don’t resist.
- You are a fruit bearer. Fruit bearing trees get pruned the most.
- You are being led into a radical life change.
- God is always faithful and always on time.
- Be consistent on the path God has for you.
- He’s still restoring you!
Most likely to get revenge on an ex who cheated